"The Dream Ex Deal Book helped us see how we can confidently engage with the right investors."
Are you thinking of finding investors for your business? Want to expand and possibly go public? That's awesome!
Do you know how to find the right investors? You don't want someone who will change everything around on a whim, and you don't want to end up with someone owning a larger share of your company than is necessary.
Knowing these things will give you the confidence and competence investors and buyers look for.
To get the right deal with the right investor, how do you even start? Keep reading!
Dream Ex Deal Book
The Deal Book provides all of the data a company needs to effectively and efficiently engage with the right investor.
- It incorporates all of the steps in sequence used in large capital raise programs, but adapted for smaller company capital raise programs. Highly effective for smaller companies looking to raise smaller amounts of capital.
- Each Deal Book is thoroughly researched and completely customized to tell the “story” of your company through words and numbers.
- The Deal Book is not a capital raising program. All companies will need to conduct a capital raising program, but those organizations with Deal Books in hand will be far more effective in controlling any third-party advisor and potential sources of funds. This will result in closing an investment in less time and on better terms.
- Facilitates agreements inside your organization so that your team is fully aligned before future negotiations with sources of funds.
Use of these steps will positively impact the trajectory of your company, your family, and your life!
What do you get with the Deal Book?
Premium and Premium Plus Deal Books
Dream Ex Deal Book Options
What is the cost of alternatives to the Deal Book?
Hire a firm
- Working with a firm that requires a monthly retainer
- Pay a success fee that might be 10% or more of the total money raised, utilizing an inferior product
- This requires funds that should go to targeted improvements
Try to do it yourself
- Takes much longer to raise money because you're figuring it out along the way
- Settling for terms that are much less favorable to you in the long run, financially and with control of the company
- This takes attention that should go to production
How do I get started?
The first step in your capital raise process is our Introductory Company Assessment (ICA). This information goes into your Deal Book and helps us identify the RIGHT Deal Book for you.
Our online introductory company assessment (“ICA”) scores your business in 8 areas of critical interest to investors, strategic partners and potential buyers. This is the first step in a due diligence process that will be required for any future major capital event—such as a sale, a merger, or even a public offering.
Introductory Company Assessment Account View
What do you get with the ICA?
What is Dream Ex?
Inventors of the Concept of Venture Exchanges
Trailblazers. Dream Makers. Tenacious enough to go all the way to Capitol Hill to lead the grassroots movement that will permit small and medium businesses to raise capital without selling their soul.
We’re in the process of creating a simple, compliant, turnkey exchange for the trading of small company stocks.
We Share The Same Dream as You
To flourish and prosper. To reap the full rewards of our ingenuity. To expand and partner with TRUE venture capitalists who will provide capital under fair and reasonable terms. To maintain control of our business while having the necessary funds for expansion.
Dream Ex is a newly created organization built on 50 combined years of successful capital raise events. We're here to help you — the business owner seeking expansion or sale.
After the ICA and Deal Book, What's Next?
We're Dream Makers. Your bridge to financial freedom and growth without headaches. During your post-ICA strategy session, we'll recommend a tailored capital raise program and choose the Deal Book that's right for you.
We've distilled over 50 years of success into our 16-step Capital Raise Roadmap. The same steps apply whether you're expanding, or doing a partial or complete sale of your business. The steps pertain to any industry or transaction size.
Proper execution of the Roadmap can forever positively affect the trajectory of your company, your family, and your life!
For too long, entrepreneurs like you have gone with hat in hand to raise capital.
The fact is, without companies like yours, and dreamers like you, these guys wouldn't have anywhere to invest!
They need you as much as you need them. You can tip the scales in your favor with the confidence you'll get from understanding your company's current scene, and by having the path to expansion.
A detailed ICA report and Deal Book will put you in control of your own capital raise.
We would love to help you.